- Welcome to Mary Now
- Live Fatima Now
- Mary and World Peace
- Write to Pope Francis for Our Mother
- Consecrate Yourself to the Two Hearts
- Pray with Mary for Marriage
- Medjugorje Clarification
- Mary Mother of the Unborn
- Mary and the World Economy
- The Feast of Mary Co-redemptrix
- Our Lady, Mediatrix of all Grace Approved
- Pope Francis, “Alleged Locutions”
- The Rosary, ISIS, and World Peace
- Is the Family Rosary Really Necessary?
- Synod Father Calls for Fifth Marian Dogma
- From ROME REPORTS—Synod: Bishop calls for dogma on the Spiritual Maternity of Our Lady to be defined
- The Mercy of Purgatory
- Are You a Co-Redeemer?
- Mary Will Defeat ISIS
- Mary Will Defeat ISIS
- The Father’s Greatest Masterpiece
- One Million Rosaries to Defeat ISIS
- Mary Ever-Virgin
- Get Your Plenary Indulgence
- Stop Abortion Now
- Responsible Catholic Voting
- Joy During Lent
- The Power of St Joseph
- The Mother of Mercy
- Remember the Coredemptrix
- Your Family Has the Power!
- Respond to the Lady of All Nations
- The Month of the Mother
Please consider a donation to support Mother of All Peoples.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @MomofAllPeoples
The Lady of All Nations Prayer
“Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father,
send now your Spirit over the earth.
Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations,
that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster, and war.
May the Lady of All Nations, the Blessed Virgin Mary, be our Advocate. Amen.”
Consecrate Yourself to Mary Using the Consecration Prayer of St. Louis-Marie de Montfort
I, (Name), a faithless sinner, renew and ratify today in your hands the vows of my Baptism; I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works; and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him than I have ever been before.
In the presence of all the heavenly court I choose you this day for my Mother and Queen. I deliver and consecrate to you, as your slave, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future; leaving to you the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to your good pleasure, for the greater glory of God, in time and in eternity.